Owens Community College offers staff, faculty, and external clients a wide variety of equipment and services to fit your audiovisual needs for your events. To reserve audiovisual equipment for your event, please follow these steps:
- Please ensure you have already reserved the space at Owens Community College by arranging this with Auxiliary Services
- Faculty and staff, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- External clients, contact: Danielle Tracy (Toledo campus) at 567-661-7434 or email@example.com, or Louise Estep (Findlay campus) at 567-429-3567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the Audiovisual Special Event Request form for the campus your event will be held at. These forms can be found at https://www.owens.edu/workforce_cs/facility.html. Please specify a setup time, what you will be using the equipment for, and if you need a technician to ensure a smooth startup for your event. To ensure your needs will be met, we must be provided with at least 24 hours notice.
- If you have any question regarding the audiovisual equipment for your event, please contact Micah Shimborske (Toledo campus) at 567-661-7802 or email@example.com or John Keller (Findlay) at (567) 429-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is highly recommended you contact a technician regarding your event if you require a specific setup.
Please note additional charges will apply for external clients for use of audiovisual equipment or technician after normal hours. Additional charges may apply for staff or faculty for use of technician after normal hours.