Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Can my employer pay for my class?

Article ID: 338
Last updated: 20 Jun, 2013
Revision: 2
Views: 1421

Yes. A Company Billing Authorization must be completed prior to class. Please call (567) 661-7357 to request a form be faxed to you or your supervisor.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What if a class I've registered for is cancelled?     Do I need a parking pass?