Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I reserve a room for my student club or organization?

Article ID: 307
Last updated: 28 May, 2013
Revision: 1
Add comment
Views: 624
Comments: 0

You can find a copy of the room reservation form in the Student Club & Organizations hand book. This form will need to be completed and turned in to Student Activities for approval. After the form has been approved by Student Activities, a room will be assigned based on the information provided. After a room has been reserved, you will receive a confirmation email from events.

Please contact Nicole Buccalo for further questions regarding Student Club and Organizations room requests at 567-661-7583.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How do I request AV Services     How far in advance can I reserve a room for my event?