Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Can I use catering services other than AVI?

Article ID: 300
Last updated: 10 Jul, 2019
Revision: 5
Views: 2124

Check with our dining service provider, AVI Foodsystems, first to see if they can provide catering. If they indicate that they cannot, you may use an approved outside catering company. If you are using an outside caterer, a waiver will need to be signed and turned in with the required paperwork. Please read the outside catering policies and procedures HERE.

For further questions regarding Food Service regulations or requirements please contact our Director of Business Operations, David Wahr, at (567) 661-7401

This article was:  
Attached files
file Use of Off Campus Caterers_190710122304.pdf (459 kb)

Prev   Next
How do I place a catering request?     How do I request AV Services