Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Who should Owens faculty and staff contact to reserve a room on the Toledo Campus for an internal Owens event or meeting?

Article ID: 295
Last updated: 13 May, 2019
Revision: 4
Views: 2194

Internal or External Room Requests - Sarah Smart, events@owens.edu or by calling (567) 661-7207.

Academic Scheduling Requests - Jennifer York, csbr@owens.edu

All non-academic internal event/room requests should be sent to events@owens.edu. You will receive a response within 24 hours of your request. Any request needed within 3 business days of the event should be marked urgent. If possible, please submit event request 7 to 10 business days prior to an event. Staff meetings or other "regular" 1 to 2 hour meetings that do not require additional services such as audio visual, catering, security or maintenance, should be submitted at least 3 days prior to the requested date if possible. Adhering to the time frames will give all departments involved time to prepare in order to guarantee a successful event.

External events include anything not related to Owens students, faculty or staff. These events will incur a cost for room usage and services. There are discounts for non-profit organizations, employees and Alumni on room rentals. For more information, please contact Sarah Smart @ x7207

Academic scheduling includes anything that is associated with delivery of instruction for a course and must go through your respective Department Chair.

Other Locations & Contacts:

Findlay Campus - Julie Easterday @ (567) 429-3585 

CFPA/Theater - Jeremy Meier @ (567) 661-7277

Center for Emergency Preparedness (CEP) - Debra Pratt @ (567) 661-2411

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Who do outside groups contact to rent a room at Owens Community...     Who should I contact to reserve a conference room on the Toledo...