Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I apply for financial aid?

Article ID: 27
Last updated: 04 Sep, 2014
Revision: 3
Views: 1235

If you are interested in obtaining financial aid to help pay for school, the first step is to visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

To complete the FAFSA, you will use federal tax information and ‘sign’ using your U.S. Department of Education PIN. Dependent students must also provide their parents' tax information and both the student and one parent will need to 'sign' the FAFSA by entering their PIN. Please do not share your PIN with anyone.

Complete a 2012-2013 FAFSA to apply for financial aid for Summer 2012, Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 semesters. You will need to provide tax information from 2011 on this application.

Approximately one week after you submit a completed FAFSA, Owens will receive your information from the U.S. Department of Education.

Also listed in
folder Information Technology Services -> Outside Vendor Support

Prev   Next
Where can I go for customer support for my Owens Higher One card?     I have a hold on my account, what should I do?