Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

What is Oserve? How can I get in touch with Oserve?

Article ID: 233
Last updated: 18 Sep, 2019
Revision: 11
Views: 7162

Oserve is the customer service office for Financial Aid, Records and Student Accounts. If you have questions about a hold on your account, a registration error, how to order a transcript, when your bill is due, or what requirements must be met in order to receive financial aid, Oserve is the place to contact!

We strive to provide full service in person, over the phone and via email.  Any email inquiries must come from your Owens email account, for your own protection.

We think it is particularly important for our students to know the following information:

  • Owens does not send paper bills.  You must log in to Ozone and click on the 'Financial Info' tab to check your Account Summary By Term for your semester balance and due dates. 

  • Each class has unique refund deadlines and drop deadlines.  Students can view these deadlines, as well as course material costs and fees for each class by visiting the Class Schedule link https://www.owens.edu/class_search.php
  •   Simply enter the CRN (5 digit code) for each class in which you are enrolled to view specific information for your classes.

  • If you plan to use financial aid to help pay for your classes, completing the FAFSA at https://fafsa.gov is just the first step. The Owens Community College school code, to be entered when completing the FAFSA, is 005753.  It takes about a week for Owens to receive your FAFSA information once it is submitted.

  • From Ozone, click on 'Financial Info' tab for a wealth of information related to your financial aid award package, requirements, satisfactory academic progress (SAP) eligibility, book voucher details, and other important information.

Visit the Oserve web site www.owens.edu/oserve for more information such as service hours and other important details or call (567)661-2387 for more information.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How do I get in touch with my academic advisor to talk about...     What is a 1098-T, who gets it and why does the college ask for...