Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I get in touch with my academic advisor to talk about classes/majors or careers?

Article ID: 232
Last updated: 06 Feb, 2019
Revision: 7
Views: 2148

Log on to your Ozone account and select ‘My Advisor’ to view the name and contact information for your academic advisor, or call (567) 661-2387 for assistance. 

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Did you get my High School or College Transcript?     What is Oserve? How can I get in touch with Oserve?