Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

What should I do with my loan deferment form?

Article ID: 226
Last updated: 02 Dec, 2015
Revision: 4
Views: 1696

Submit your completed loan deferment forms from your loan agency directly to the Oserve office and we will send them to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse (NSLC). NSLC will complete the process.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What is the Selective Service requirement?     How do I know if I am considered an independent student for...