Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How can I qualify for in state tuition rates while living in Monroe County, Michigan or the State of Indiana?

Article ID: 224
Last updated: 20 Dec, 2017
Revision: 7
Views: 2267

Owens has entered into reciprocity agreements with Monroe Community College and the Departments of Education for Michigan, Indiana and Ohio in which out of state residents can attend Owens at in state tuition rates. Not all programs/certificates of study are eligible for reciprocity. Indiana residents must be enrolled in either the Caterpillar or John Deere program to be eligible for reciprocity.  

For more information on Reciprocity for Monroe County Residents, click here: https://www.owens.edu/records/monroe.pdf

For the Petition for Indiana Resident Reciprocity Fee Exemption, click here: https://www.owens.edu/records_reg/indiana.pdf 

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How can I change my residency status, so I can be charged in...     What is the Selective Service requirement?