Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

I am a Veteran (or dependent of a Veteran). What offices should I contact for support on campus?

Article ID: 221
Last updated: 04 May, 2016
Revision: 5
Views: 1710

Owens Community College has an Office of Veterans Services whose aim is to facilitate your success by providing support, resources and information that meet your unique needs as a veteran and student. Call (567) 661-VETS (8387) or email vets@owens.edu to get connected to this valuable resource.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How do I pay a balance from a past semester?     How do I apply for graduation? When should I apply for...