Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I pay a balance from a past semester?

Article ID: 220
Last updated: 04 May, 2016
Revision: 5
Views: 1921

Please call the Student Accounts collections line directly at (567) 661-7979. If your account has already been sent to the Ohio Attorney General’s office for collection, you may contact them directly at 1-888-665-5440. 

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What are the deadlines for dropping classes and obtaining a...     I am a Veteran (or dependent of a Veteran). What offices should...