Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

What do I do if I am dropped from my classes for non-payment?

Article ID: 218
Last updated: 04 May, 2016
Revision: 4
Views: 3221

If a student does not pay their semester bill in its entirety, they may be dropped from the current semester classes.  If this happens, there is a $50 non-refundable fee to cover the administrative costs of readmission.  The student must complete a readmission form, obtain signatures from each course instructor for each class that you wish to re add, and meet with an Oserve Advocate to complete the process.  Once a student is dropped for non-payment the instructor has the right to refuse to sign you back into the course. Also, this form may not be faxed in; you must meet with an Oserve Advocate for processing so your payment method can be discussed.

Remember, if you are not able to complete a class, it is your responsibility to drop the class via Ozone if it is prior to the last day to drop.  

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What is the Deferred Payment Plan, and how can I set it up?     What are the deadlines for dropping classes and obtaining a...