Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?

Article ID: 211
Last updated: 04 May, 2016
Revision: 7
Views: 3390

To remain eligible for federal financial aid, students are required to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards.  Being eligible to enroll in classes does not mean the student has an eligible SAP status for financial aid.  Visit https://www.owens.edu/financial_aid/progress_policy.html to read the entire Owens SAP Policy. You can check your SAP status using Ozone. Click on the Financial Info tab, then click on the Satisfactory Academic Progress Status link.  Please contact Oserve with questions.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What is the Financial Aid Freeze Date and why is it important?     What is a financial aid book voucher, how do I check if I have...