Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I apply for financial aid? What is the Owens school code to use on the FAFSA?

Article ID: 209
Last updated: 21 May, 2014
Revision: 3
Add comment
Views: 981
Comments: 0

If you are interested in obtaining Financial Aid to help pay for school, the first step is to visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).

To apply for financial aid for Summer 2014, Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters, complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA using your 2013 tax information.  You must sign the application using your PIN, which can be obtained as part of the FAFSA application.  Dependent students need their parent(s)™ tax information and both the student and at least one parent will need to 'sign' the FAFSA by entering their PIN.  Please do not share your PIN with anyone.

The Owens Community College School Code is 005753.

Enter this code when completing the FAFSA.  Approximately one week after you submit a completed FAFSA, Owens will receive your information from the Department of Education.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
What can I do using Ozone?     What is the Financial Aid Freeze Date and why is it important?