Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

I attended Owens in 2003 and would like a copy of my transcript in order to apply to a 4 year college to obtain my Bachelors Degree. How do I proceed with this request?

Article ID: 154
Last updated: 19 Sep, 2012
Revision: 2
Views: 1588


You can Request and Official Copy of Your Owens Transcript by printing out the form or you can access your transcripts through Ozone.  There is a Request Transcript quicklink located on the left hand side of your Ozone page.

Because you went to school here in 2003, I would suggest printing out the form and either mailing or faxing it in.


Prev   Next
What classes are available during the summer semester? Is there...     Do I have to be on campus to set up the wireless network?