Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How do I request an Official copy of my Owens transcripts?

Article ID: 129
Last updated: 23 Aug, 2017
Revision: 3
Views: 7847

Students and alumni may request their official transcripts or view their unofficial transcripts through their Ozone account online

The Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA), a federal law, requires that we have a written release from the student. You may request transcripts by downloading, printing and completing the transcript request form, then, mail or fax the form to the Records Office. You may also request a transcript in the form of a letter or in person (photo identification is required) by visiting OServe, your smart stop for Registration, Records and Finance. Request should be addressed to Owens Community College Records Office P.O. Box 10,000 Toledo, OH 43699 or by fax to (567) 661-2101. E-mail requests cannot be accepted.

Processing usually takes five business days for official transcripts. Students can no longer immediately obtain copies of their transcripts.

There is no charge for a transcript. Transcripts are withheld if all obligations to the College, financial or otherwise, are not fulfilled.

The following information is required in order to process your transcript request:

  1. Your full name, typed or printed (please include name(s) you may have attended under)
  2. Your Social Security Number
  3. Your current address
  4. Telephone number
  5. The destination mailing address MUST be included or your transcript request will not be processed.
  6. Your signature

bullet arrow Transcript Request Form - Printable Form

For assistance regarding transcripts call (567) 661-7378.

Also listed in
private Records

Prev   Next
How can I find out about important dates during the semester?     Where can I go to get more information on a program or degree...