Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

Will I get "credit" or a refund for printer misfeeds, low toner or other printing mishaps?

Article ID: 106
Last updated: 18 Jul, 2019
Revision: 9
Views: 2372

If there is a paper jam or low toner, contact the Help Desk at x7120.  No credits or refunds will be issued to your account if the Help Desk is notified after 30 minutes. 

This article was:  
Prev   Next
How do I add money to my Express Card or view the balance?     What happens if I am attempting to print and go over my semester...