Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search

How will I be charged for over quota printing?

Article ID: 102
Last updated: 16 May, 2013
Revision: 2
Views: 1813

Once you exceed the free 250-page ($10) allotment, you must have money in your Express Card account to print.

This article was:  
Prev   Next
Why am I now being charged for copies when they were free before?     How can I check my Student Print balance?