Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search
Selective Health Information
document K. Should I take a physics course or chemistry class as part of the selective admission requirements?
Most of the health programs prefer chemistry as part of the selective admission process. However, certain programs prefer the physics course. Be sure to make an appointment with a health advisor at 567-661-2387 (Toledo Campus) or 567-429-3509 (Findlay Campus) to determine what would be in your...
rating 22 Feb, 2016 Views: 1106
document L. Will my Associate Degree transfer to a 4 year school?
The credit you receive at Owens is state approved college credit. General education courses will transfer depending on your major and the four year college degree. Clinical courses may transfer in certain circumstances. It is always best to work directly with your 4-year institution representative...
rating 04 Feb, 2015 Views: 1120

Previous Next →
1 2