Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search
Visiting (Transient/Guest) Students
document How do I find out what books and other materials I need for class?
Your course syllabus should list for you the materials you need for the class. You will receive this your first day of class. You can also view the textbooks you need for your course through our online Bookstore. Please check back later if book information is not listed for your course.
rating 22 Apr, 2014 Views: 1413
document After I complete my course at Owens, how do I have the information sent back to my home institution?
Please visit the Records Office website for more information on options for requesting official transcripts to send Owens course information to your home institution.
rating 13 May, 2014 Views: 940
document How much does it cost to attend Owens?
Here is a link to The Office of Student Accounts that will provide you the most current information on tuition and fees: https://www.owens.edu/bursar/index.html.
rating 22 Apr, 2014 Views: 909
document I am getting a time conflict error when registering for courses. How can I resolve this issue?
This error means that a time conflict exists between classes. Review your schedule and select another section that fits into your schedule.
rating 22 Apr, 2014 Views: 1083
document How can I pay my bill?
After you web register, your tuition amount will be available to review through Ozone. Owens Community College does NOT send paper bills. You must check your Ozone account, under “Account Summary by Term” to view your semester balance. You may pay your bill 24 hours a day, 7 days a...
rating 22 Apr, 2014 Views: 964
document What are the deadlines for adding and/or dropping classes and obtaining a refund?
You can view deadlines for adding and/or dropping classes by visiting the Owens home page at www.owens.edu. Click on Class Schedule, and using your course CRN (course registration number), look for your specific class. You will be able to view add and drop deadlines as well as all refund deadlines...
rating 22 Apr, 2014 Views: 741
document I have a hold on my account indicating that I need to take New Student Orientation. Am I required to attend orientation?
Students who indicate that they are transient or guest students on their Owens application are not required to complete New Student Orientation (NSO). If you did not indicate the correct student type on your application, you must contact Oserve to have your record updated. If you do not have your...
rating 22 Apr, 2014 Views: 868
document I am an international student who has an International Hold and a To Enroll See Your Advisor Holdâ on my account and I cannot register. What can I do to fix this?
If you are an F-1 or J-1 student, please contact the Office of International Programs and Services to submit the required documents to lift the holds on your account. You may send an e-mail to internationaladvising@owens.edu or call (567) 661-2773. If you are a non-US citizen who is not considered...
rating 14 May, 2014 Views: 1144

Previous Next →
1 2