Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search
Toledo Campus Events & Facility Rentals
document As an employee can I use a room for a personal event?
Yes, rooms can be used for personal events such as birthdays, receptions, baby showers, etc. but these events are considered external and rental fees and other direct costs will be assessed. Please contact Danielle Tracy at 567-661-7434 for further information.
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 602 Comments: 0
document Can I use a room without reserving it if it appears open?
No. We discourage the use of any room that has not been reserved by either academic scheduling or events. This will prevent any issues that may occur if another group shows up to use the room that has followed the proper procedures. If a room is needed last minute please contact events at (567)...
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 1059 Comments: 0
document Can I use catering services other than AVI?
Yes! AVI offers some catering but outside catering companies can be used if desired. If you are using an outside caterer, a waiver will need to be signed and turned in with the required paperwork. Please read the outside catering policies and procedures attached below: For further questions...
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 840 Comments: 0
document Can the computer labs be reserved for events?
Open computer labs CANNOT be reserved for event usage. Computer labs are to remain open to students at all times. Regular classroom computer labs CAN be reserved for meetings and events if needed.
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 640 Comments: 0
document Do hallways, atriums and outside courtyards need to be reserved?
Yes, all areas of the college require confirmation for use. Please contact events@owens.edu to reserve lobbies, atriums, courtyards or hallways of any building.
rating 14 Aug, 2013 Views: 703 Comments: 0
document How do I know if my room request has been completed?
A room will be assigned based on the information provided in your email request. After which, you will receive a confirmation email from events. If additional services are needed other than usage of the room with normal set up you will also receive an employee room reservation form to complete and...
rating 12 Jun, 2013 Views: 644 Comments: 0
document How do I order external or internal signs for my event?
Signs are no longer available for college events. You are welcome to create, pay for, place and store signs for your event but it will no longer be a function of the college.
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 604 Comments: 0
document How do I place a catering request?
In order to place a catering request you will need to use the following link: http://www.owens.avifoodweb.com/ Questions or concerns please contact AVI at (567) 661-2208
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 611 Comments: 0
document How do I request AV Services
For audio visual service request please use the following link: https://www.owens.edu/library/av_event.html
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 605 Comments: 0
document How do I reserve a room for my student club or organization?
You can find a copy of the room reservation form in the Student Club & Organizations hand book. This form will need to be completed and turned in to Student Activities for approval. After the form has been approved by Student Activities, a room will be assigned based on the information...
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 621 Comments: 0

← Previous Next
1 2