Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search
Toledo Campus Events & Facility Rentals
document Who do outside groups contact to rent a room at Owens Community College?
Toledo Campus: 567-661-7207 or email events@owens.edu Findlay Campus: (567) 429-3585
rating 29 Oct, 2019 Views: 2002
document Who should Owens faculty and staff contact to reserve a room on the Toledo Campus for an internal Owens event or meeting?
Internal or External Room Requests - Sarah Smart, events@owens.edu or by calling (567) 661-7207. Academic Scheduling Requests - Megan Johnson, csbr@owens.edu All non-academic internal event/room requests should be sent to events@owens.edu. You will receive a response within 24-48 hours of your...
rating 29 Oct, 2019 Views: 2404
document Who should Owens faculty or staff contact to reserve a conference room on the Toledo Campus?
CFPA Conference Room - Lesa Humphrey (567) 661-7383 Founders Hall Conference Room(s) - Carol Cervenec (567) 661-7251 BOA Conference Room(s) - Roberta Montrie (567) 661-2705 HR Conference Room - Amy Holmes (567) 661-7305 Fireside Conference Room - Sarah Smart, events@owens.edu (567) 661...
rating 29 Oct, 2019 Views: 2073
document Can the computer labs be reserved or rented for events?
Open computer labs CANNOT be reserved for event usage. Open labs are to remain open to students at all times. Regular classroom computer labs CAN be reserved for meetings and events if needed. To reserve or rent a regular classroom computer lab please email events@owens.edu.
rating 30 Oct, 2019 Views: 1904
document How do I know if my room request has been completed?
A room will be assigned based on the information provided in your email request. After which, you will receive a confirmation email from events. If additional services are needed other than usage of the room with normal set up you will also receive an employee room reservation form to complete and...
rating 12 Jun, 2013 Views: 1866
document How do I place a catering request?
In order to place a catering request you will need to use the following link to learn about the online catering system and register for access: https://www.owens.edu/dining/ Questions or concerns please contact AVI Fresh at (567) 661-2208
rating 13 May, 2019 Views: 1976
document Can I use catering services other than AVI?
Check with our dining service provider, AVI Foodsystems, first to see if they can provide catering. If they indicate that they cannot, you may use an approved outside catering company. If you are using an outside caterer, a waiver will need to be signed and turned in with the required paperwork....
rating 10 Jul, 2019 Views: 2155
document How do I request AV Services
For audio visual service request please use the following link: https://www.owens.edu/av/event/
rating 13 May, 2019 Views: 1847
document Do hallways, atriums and outside courtyards need to be reserved?
Yes, all areas of the college require confirmation for use. Please contact events@owens.edu to reserve lobbies, atriums, courtyards or hallways of any building.
rating 14 Aug, 2013 Views: 2030
document How far in advance can I reserve a room for my event?
Rooms can be reserved up to a year or more in advance excluding classroom space. Classrooms are reserved on a semester basis depending on class scheduling. Class scheduling will take priority over events. After class scheduling has been completed for the semester and classes are stable, events...
rating 28 May, 2013 Views: 2240

← Previous Next
1 2