Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search
document What is full time enrollment?
For every semester of enrollment at Owens Community College, at least 12 credit hours of enrollment is considered full time. This includes summer, fall, and spring semesters.
rating 23 Jun, 2015 Views: 1451
document What is the Higher One card, and why is it important?
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you activate your refund preference through Higher One. Even if you do not plan to use the Higher One card for your refund, you must have your preference selected to receive your refund from Owens. It is also important that your mailing address and phone number are up to...
rating 02 Dec, 2015 Views: 1542
document How much is my bill? When is it due? How can I pay?
January 4, 2016 is the due date for Spring 2016 tuition. Owens Community College does NOT send paper bills. You must check your Ozone account, under “Account Summary by Term” to view your semester balance. By the semester due date students must be paid in full, have a Deferred Payment...
rating 02 Dec, 2015 Views: 6194
document What is the Deferred Payment Plan, and how can I set it up?
You can set up a Deferred Payment Plan through your Ozone account to create 4 installment payments for your spring or fall bill, and 3 installment payments for your summer bill. Spring 2016 DPP Due Dates: January 4, February 4, March 4, and April 4 There is a $25 non-refundable fee for this...
rating 02 Dec, 2015 Views: 1428
document What do I do if I am dropped from my classes for non-payment?
If a student does not pay their semester bill in its entirety, they may be dropped from the current semester classes. If this happens, there is a $50 non-refundable fee to cover the administrative costs of readmission. The student must complete a readmission form, obtain signatures from each...
rating 23 Jun, 2015 Views: 2111
document What are the deadlines for dropping classes and obtaining a refund?
Visit the Owens homepage at www.owens.edu. Click on Class Schedule, and using your course CRN (course registration number) look for your specific class. You will be able to view add and drop deadlines, as well as all refund deadlines for your specific course. If you drop all classes for a...
rating 02 Dec, 2015 Views: 4789
document How do I pay a balance from a past semester?
Please call the Student Accounts collections line directly at (567) 661-7979. If your account has already been sent to the Ohio Attorney General’s office for collection, you may contact them directly at 1-888-665-5440.
rating 02 Dec, 2015 Views: 1191
document I am a Veteran (or dependent of a Veteran). What offices should I contact for support on campus?
Owens has an Office of Veterans Services whose aim is to facilitate your success by providing support, resources and information that meet your unique needs as a veteran and student. Call (567) 661-VETS (8387) or email vets@owens.edu to get connected to this valuable resource.
rating 02 Dec, 2015 Views: 1159
document How do I apply for graduation? When should I apply for graduation? How will I know if I am approved for graduation?
Applications are available the first day of registration for the term you are completing your requirements; deadlines and fees apply. Applicants are approved pending final grades. You will receive an approval email, delivered to your Omail account, with more information. Information about...
rating 02 Dec, 2015 Views: 1168
document How can I change my residency status, so I can be charged in state tuition rates?
Although there are exceptions, you must maintain your primary residence in the state of Ohio for 12 consecutive months prior to the semester being petitioned. The Petition for Change to Ohio Residency Status is available on-line and in the Oserve office on the Toledo or Findlay campus. The...
rating 02 Dec, 2015 Views: 1332

Previous Next
1 2 3 4