Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search
Financial Aid and Student Accounts
document I was dropped for non-payment and readmitted, when will my classes be available again in Blackboard?
It can take several hours before classes are available in Blackboard after being readmitted to classes. If it has been several hours since an Oserve Advocate has readmitted you, and your classes are still not in Blackboard, please call the IT Help Desk at 567-661-7120 or email helpdesk@owens.edu. ...
17 Sep, 2014 Views: 10006
document What is the Owens Community College FAFSA school code?
Owens Community College school code is #005753. For further assistance regarding FAFSA/Financial Aid, please call the Oserve office at (567)661-7378.
19 Sep, 2012 Views: 1587
document Is there a specific date when higher one cards are loaded with refunds?
Please check the Owens refund website for information on when your refund will be available. Financial Aid refund information: Students who are eligible for financial aid who meet the freeze date and attendance requirements, and who have financial aid remaining after tuition, fees, and book...
11 Feb, 2014 Views: 5211
document How much does Owens cost per credit hour?
Please visit our Tuition and Fees page to find out the Price Per Credit Hour for the semester you are planning on attending. If you would like to estimate your college costs, visit our Net Price Calculator!
19 Sep, 2012 Views: 1785
document Where can I go for customer support for my Owens Higher One card?
Campus Office Website & Phone Number: Oserve Toledo Campus: 1-567-661-7378 or 1-800-GO-OWENS, Ext 7378 Customer Care Phone Number: 1-800-815-5376 (Hours of Operation Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time) Automated Services Line Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a...
10 Feb, 2014 Views: 1717
document How do I apply for financial aid?
If you are interested in obtaining financial aid to help pay for school, the first step is to visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To complete the FAFSA, you will use federal tax information and ‘sign’ using your U.S. Department of Education...
04 Sep, 2014 Views: 1237
document I have a hold on my account, what should I do?
The steps you need to take to get the hold removed from your account depend on what type of hold it is. Her is a list of the codes identifying the holds and who to contact: AG Attorney General Hold - Please contact the Collections Department at (567) 661-7979 ...
18 Jun, 2014 Views: 1733
document Where can I view my book voucher information in Ozone?
1. Log into Ozone. 2. Click on the Admin. Services tab. 3. Click on the Student Services & Financial Aid tab. 4. Click on the Financial Aid link. 5. Click on My Overall Status of Financial Aid. 6. Click on messages. 7. If you have a voucher, it should appear...
11 Feb, 2014 Views: 985
document Where can I go to see if my classes transfer between colleges?
Contact the Transfer Advisors for more information! Or visit Transferology.com to search whether or not your classes transfer from college to college!
23 Jul, 2014 Views: 796