Owens FAQ
Search:     Advanced search
folder Academic Advising
folder Admissions
folder College Credit Plus
folder Early Alert
folder e-Learning (Blackboard)
folder Financial Aid and Student Accounts
FAQs relating to student financial aid applications and account payments.
folder Food Service
folder General Information
folder Information Technology Services
folder Oserve
folder Owens Alert System
folder Prior Learning Assessment
folder Records
Records Office
folder SHAC Fitness Center
folder Student Life
folder Testing Services
folder Toledo Campus Events & Facility Rentals
folder Visiting (Transient/Guest) Students
folder Workforce and Community Services (WCS)

Recent Articles
document Information Technology Policies
Information Technology Policy (3358:11-6-01) Data Use and Protection Policy (3358:11-6-02)
rating 13 Dec, 2019 Views: 2678
document Peer to Peer File Sharing
Peer-to-Peer (P2P) File Sharing Requirements and Copyrighted Material Peer-to-Peer Peer to peer (P2P) file sharing is technology that...
13 Dec, 2019 Views: 1185
document Is child care available at Owens Community College?
Toledo Area Campus: Yes! The YMCA Child Development Center at Owens C.C. cares for children 6 weeks - 12 years of age. Openings currently exist for...
rating 13 Dec, 2019 Views: 3104
document How do I apply for financial aid, and what is the Owens school code to use on the FAFSA?
If you are interested in obtaining Financial Aid to help pay for school, the first step is to visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the FAFSA (Free...
rating 12 Dec, 2019 Views: 3353
document What kind of support does the Owens IT Help Desk offer?
Purpose and Responsibilities of the IT Help Desk The purpose of the IT Help Desk is to provide technology support for students, staff and faculty...
11 Dec, 2019 Views: 3089

Most Viewed
document How do I switch to display on both the monitor and projector?
To change the display settings: While holding down the Windows key, press and release the P key. Click Duplicate to show the same image from...
rating 21 Nov, 2019 Views: 417186
document What is the difference between the A.S., A.A., A.A.S., and A.A.B. degrees?
Associate of Science (A.S.) and Associate of Arts (A.A.) degrees are designed to prepare a student for transfer to a 4-year institution to pursue...
rating 21 Feb, 2014 Views: 164260
document How many credits do I need to be considered a part-time or full-time student
Any student taking less than full-time or 12 credit hours is considered a part-time student at the college. Any student taking between 12-16 credit...
rating 25 Jun, 2014 Views: 90704
document Why is my email going directly to the deleted items folder in Outlook?
Symptom When you are utilizing the Ignore feature in Outlook, messages are automatically moved to the Deleted Items folder. Cause This...
rating 14 Oct, 2015 Views: 75617
document How do I unmute sound on my computer?
1. When sound is muted your taskbar speaker will look like this. 2. Right-click the speaker. 3. Click Open Volume Mixer. 4. Click...
rating 05 Mar, 2015 Views: 55300