PLA allows a student the opportunity to earn college credit for learning done outside of the classroom.
Prior Learning Credit may include:
- Significant work or volunteer experience in the area which you are seeking credit.
- State, national, or industry certifications that define your learning experience.
- Advanced Placement exams taken while in high school.
- Articulating and documenting the learning you received as a result of your experiences.
Come learn about the different options available for students to earn course credit toward their degrees.
Link to program: https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/cb3f6c43cc024df1ab141654684525b0
Reminder: Attend any 2 of our virtual Lunch and Learns this semester and receive a free lunch from Student Activities!
- Students will be emailed a $10 e-gift card to Chipotle after their second Lunch and Learn.
- Students must attend the entire virtual presentation in order for it to count toward their gift card.