Doors open at 5 p.m. The ceremony will begin at 6:30 p.m.
No classes and College offices are closed.
Join us at the Owens Community College Open House to:
- Talk with faculty and representatives about our majors
- Complete the Admissions application
- Learn more about Financial Aid and receive assistance completing the FAFSA
- Sign up for New Student Orientation
- Speak with current students
- Check out our student clubs, organizations, and activities
- Discover on-campus child care options
If you need special accommodations, please call the Disability Resource Center (567) 661-7007.
$10 entry fee for cars to be displayed. Motorcycles are welcome!
Family event features:
- 50/50, prize raffle and games
- Tours of Veterans Hall
- Special award presented for a veterans-owned vehicle
All proceeds benefit Owens Community College veterans programs and student veterans.
Held rain or shine
Hosted by the Office of Veterans Services and Owens Alumni Association
The courses for which students are registered at the end of the business day on the freeze date will determine financial aid eligibility as long as completed FAFSA results are on file at Owens. Students are encouraged to complete any class schedule changes by the end of the day. Contact Oserve for assistance.
Financial aid book vouchers expire today. All purchases must be completed by the end of the business day. Contact Oserve for assistance.
Financial aid disbursements begin for eligible students. Students with credit balance refunds should allow approximately 3-5 business days after the Refund as Selected message appears on Ozone to be refunded using the method selected by the student. Contact Oserve for assistance.